December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I will be taking the weekend off from blogging, but wanted to wish all my readers a very Merry Christmas!  I hope y'all have fun with friends and family, and wish y'all safe travels. Remember, set aside the petty grievances for the weekend (they should have been aired on Festivus), and just relax and laugh a lot.

Speaking of laughs, here's an "Elf Yourself" video sent to me this morning by the sig other, featuring he and Berkeley in a Christmas country hoedown.  Enjoy!



Note:  Anyone who grew up in the Midwest in the 80s or 90s almost certainly had an elementary or junior high school physical education class unit on square dancing or country line dancing.  'Nuff said.

3 comments:

  1. I grew up in upstate NY and we did line dancing in gym. :-o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Southcentral PA - line dancing was always a part of gym.

    That's a pretty talented family you have there.

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete